Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lets Start at the Beginning

Utah might be one of the worst places to drive. The weather doesn't always cooperate and everyone thinks they are entitled to the fast lane. I learned to drive here when I was 15 years old, and after six years of driving i've become more and more bugged by bad drivers and bad car manners.

I  experience minor road rage at the slightest of driving offenses that I happen to witness. While I may get mad at my fellow drivers in the moment, I find I can laugh about these happenings after I get out of the car. So, this blog is to share with you the dumb things I see on the road and in parking lots on a daily basis. Yeah, a daily basis. I see something stupid happen on the road daily. So it might actually be my calling in life to report the dumb things I see that people do with their cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment