Thursday, May 19, 2011

Excuse Me Lil Lady, But is That a Tramp Stamp?

Its hard to take pictures while you are driving, but I really really wanted this one...

That's a yellow VW bug with custom paint detailing on the back hatch. Say that three times fast and then try to squint and see what it says..

Ill tell you- to the left of the VW logo is a portrait of some dogs, definitely a white poodle. Then the other side had a flower and the words "Lil Lady."

How much does that crap cost? Is that phrase "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap" applicable? I mean how much would you have to love your dogs and flowers to give your car a tramp stamp that honored them?!

Sheesh. I wish I could have seen who was driving this car. My guess is purple haired old lady. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment